The Honourable Company of Master Mariners acts as host to the Joint Informal Meetings (JIMs) and participating organisations in this joint venture are:
- The Honourable Company of Master Mariners (HCMM)
- The Nautical Institute (NI)
- The Royal Institute of Navigation (RIN)
- The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST)
- The Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA)
- The British Association of Cargo Surveyors (BACS)
- The International Cargo Handling Coordination Association (ICHCA)
- The Institue of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS)
The HCMM coordinator is Mr. Andrew Bell.
Meetings are held onboard HQS Wellington on the first Monday of each month except January and August (NB. when the first Monday is a Bank Holiday, meetings are usually held on the Monday afterwards).
Joint Informal Meetings are open to the public. Delegates should sign in anytime after 1730, and will be invited to take their seats in the Court room before 1810. The lecture will start promptly at 1815 and normally finishes before 1900 leaving time for questions and discussions.
Our JIM events can be seen through our Events Page.